Graphic overlays are a great way to make your product stand out. Not only are they cost effective, they also allow for creativity in design and function. The inks are typically second surface printed so they do not wear or scratch off. Overlays can be used to seal your product from the environment, provide LCD protection and are easily cleaned.
- Solid colors or gradations (half and quarter tones)
- Embossed keypad, perimeter, domes, shapes or in combination
- Selective Polyurethane drip
- Selective gloss and textured surfaces
- Brushed, mirror or chrome effect
- Transparent/translucent clear, colored and dead front windows
- Complete or selectively die cut adhesive most suitable for your product
- Polycarbonate in thickness is 0.007”, 0.010”, 0.015”, 0.020” and .030”. Gloss, anti-glare, textured, brushed, and hardcoated finishes available.
- Polyester in thickness is 0.005” or 0.007”. Gloss, anti-glare, textured hardcoated and anti-microbial finishes available.