|Overlays and Graphic Overlays
Overlays are necessary for a variety of product types; they are used on everything from automobile mirrors to remote keypads. No matter which type of overlay you need, trust KEE Group USA to manufacture an overlay according your specifications. Here are the types of overlays we offer.
|Graphic Overlays for Keypads and Control Panels
For household and commercial electronic devices, graphic overlays are used as a seal to protect the remainder of the components – be it the inner workings of the device, or the liquid crystal display panel – from environmental damage. When requested, they can be designed with front panel graphics that cover each button on the product’s membrane switch (better known as the keypad).
In other applications, graphic overlays may be used as control panel label or industrial faceplates. If no keypad or control panel is involved, then a graphic overlay can simply function as a customized label – perhaps with the product logo, similar to an emblem. KEE Group USA makes custom graphic overlays that can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
|Why Choose KEE Group USA
Whether you are in need of graphic or mirror overlays, you can rest assured that we will provide the highest quality overlays for your investment. All of the inks we use for overlays are:
• Scratch and wear resistant
• Protected from moisture and contaminants
• Easily cleaned and maintained over time
• Design Options for Overlays
• KEE Group USA features several film, surface, and adhesive options for our graphic overlay products. Choose from:
• Solid colors or gradations (half tones or quarter tones available)
• Embossed keypad, perimeter, domes, shapes and combinations
• Selective Polyurethane drip
• Selective gloss and textured surfaces
• Brushed or chrome effects (primarily used on mirror overlays)
• Transparent/translucent clear, colored and dead front windows
• Complete or selectively die cut adhesive, depending on suitability for your product
• Various polycarbonate and polyester thicknesses, with gloss, anti-glare, textured, brushed, hardcoated, and anti-microbial finish options
|Overlay Material Options
Overlays can be made from polycarbonate, polyester or vinyl. Here are the details on those specific materials:
Available in 0.007”, 0.010”, 0.015”, 0.020” and .030” thickness. There are gloss, anti-glare, textured, brushed, and hardcoated finishes available.
Available in 0.005” or 0.007” thickness. There are gloss, anti-glare, textured hardcoated and anti-microbial finishes available.Vinyl –
We utilize temper evident, FDA graphic overlays with all the aforementioned finishes.